Loco2 is currently looking for a UK based UI-UX Designer to apply vision and precision to strategic insight, create effective solutions that exceed expectations for our customers. You will play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of innovative UX solutions to the core product and as new features are introduced.
This is a Full-Time role, working from 9.30-17:30 GMT. However, there’s flexibility in working hours, flexibility in working from our office in London or remotely, a generous holiday allowance, and a salary that reflects your experience.
For this role, you will often be requested to attend meetings at our headquarters in Paris and Nantes where necessary, all at the company's expense.
- Create sketches, prototypes, demos, wireframes and user interface solutions for various product features
- Ensure consistency in User-centric design, user search, all devices for the best user journey and customer experience across all medium
- Submit improvements and new elements into design system without duplicating design efforts
- Collaborate with analysts and product managers, to define service design and ergonomic choices
- Create Storyboards
- Keep up with design trends, interfaces, UX, ergonomics
- Plan, research and test user interaction solutions for desktop and mobile applications
- Collaborate and support analysis of functional requirements and specifications of front-end interactive components and interaction animation
- Provide support and direction on design implementation and visual execution
- Analyse quantitative reports (conversion rates, A/B tests and data significance) as well as qualitative usability research and feedback.
- Collaborate to understand, consider and offer thoughtful solutions to challenges
- Make use of personas, data and insights to address customers’ best experience
- Evaluate the usability of web and mobile interactions
- Design of singular, innovative interfaces
- Control stakes and constraints of technical integration.
- You might be required to travel to Paris or Nates for meetings and planning.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A portfolio with at least 5/7 years of experience in a commercial UX/creative environment
- Experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions and a good understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Fluency in English and confident communicating complex product challenges and UX flows
French language is a huge plus
- Understanding complex UX challenges and suggest improvements using sketches, wireframes and/or prototypes to demo your ideas
- Proven experience in working within design systems (Atomic, Lightening, Carbon etc) will be considered as a bonus
- Be able to travel to Paris or Nantes
Who are we looking for?
- Have innovation and creativity even for the simplest creative solutions to complex product challenges
- A high level of attention to detail and a passion for quality, and ensure that consistently high standards are achieved and maintained
- Learn quickly and independently, and willing to help when needed
- Apply common sense and use your own initiative
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, a proactive approach and a can do attitude
- Figma / Sketch, Adobe, Axure, Jira & Trello
- Notions of animation and interaction (Principle ...)
- Agile method
- Excellent communication, collaborative spirit and teamwork
- Permanent monitoring of new uses, methodology
- Trello, Wikis, Slack, Basecamp and other common product management tools.
Some questions we'd like you to include in your cover letter:
- What makes you particularly suited for this role?
- What are the most challenging/interesting UX tasks you have worked on?
- Why do you want to work for Loco2?
- What are your salary expectations?