Localize is looking for a Full Stack Product Designer with experience in B2B SaaS product to join our growing, US-based remote team. This position is open to applicants authorized to work in the US.
As a Full Stack Product Designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from early concept, to wireframe, to prototype/mockup, to pixel perfect design, build, and launch. You’ll own and shape the user experience and ensure product goals align with customer needs.
- Map a plan for new products and features based on company vision, customer feedback, and business objectives.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh UI/UX of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Translate wireframes into highly-polished visual composites while following (and developing) a UI style guide.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product team and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Work closely with engineering to oversee execution and build of a new product/features; be "go to" person when designs specs require clarification or change.
- Iterate and improve on product/features over time based on data from user feedback and lessons learned.
- Develop launch strategies including: designing email campaigns to announce new functionality; updating marketing / features pages to reflect new functionality / products; etc.
- Follow up post-launch to measure product effectiveness and user experience, and to verify / validate the original hypothesis on which the new product/feature built.
- Test new product ideas / features with customers to validate assumptions before dedicating resources to building something.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6+ years as an experience designing UI / UX for B2B SaaS products (design portfolio a must)
- Solid skillset around user flows, wire frames, mockups, and generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products
- Strong facilitation and project management skills. Ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate your product design vision and defend your design decisions.
- An understanding of marketing techniques and aptitude a plus
- Strong ability to solicit user feedback, both directly with customers and indirectly through tracking customer usage and impact on sales through analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Salesforce/Freshsales
- A team player who can work autonomously and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Our Localize TMS platform is used by 500+ companies to translate websites and applications into other languages. We help companies like Trello to translate their help center (https://help.trello.com/
), Tinder to translate their blog (https://blog.gotinder.com/
), and RocketMiles to translate their web app (https://www.rocketmiles.com/
) - to see our product in action, click any of those links and use the website's language switcher to switch from English to another language.
We are a team of 8 working fully remote. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a culture with emphasis on work + life balance.
Along with your resume, send us a cover letter that showcases your personality and tells us why we should hire you. https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/localizejscom