Jobbatical is looking for a Country Growth Manager to help us launch and expand our Relocation operations in Spain.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We have ambitious plans for the future that start with helping hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by taking over employee relocation off their plate.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like Transferwise, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries. Now we need you to take the next step.
You must have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and you should’ve spent the last couple of years driving growth and sales at a small team, wearing multiple hats.
You need to work independently, and be able to hit goals. Your only responsibility will be to work alongside our Spain Immigration Lead and drive new customers in our Spain operations.
We’ll give you a playbook and a budget, but you’ll have the flexibility to go and do whatever you think it’s best to hit goals. This said, experience orchestrating and executing complex Account Based Marketing flows (or outreach experience) is a BIG plus. We have a very specific target customer.
This means you’ll need a strategic vision, but on-the-ground execution and some combination of the following skills: personalized cold outreach at scale, sales, paid advertising, content marketing, SEO, copywriting, or marketing ops.
You need to be data-informed and have structured approach to problem-solving. We don’t care about A/B testing (just yet) but you do need to figure out what works and what doesn’t in Spain.
Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills. Remote working experience is a bonus, but if you’ve never worked from home, that’s fine too. Finally, you should be fluent in Spanish and English.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are already a diverse bunch, but each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective.
About the job
We need you to help us launch Jobbatical operations in Spain and generate demand for our products and services.
Fundamentally, the role involves doing whatever it takes to generate demand and close customers in Spain. But not any customer. It has to be the right customer.
You are expected to take full ownership of revenue for Spain, and work hand-in-hand with our Tallinn HQ coming up acquisition efforts, and build, optimize and automate all operational growth processes.
On any given day you might:
- Orchestrate and execute our Account Based Marketing playbook, including personalized drip campaigns to our potential customers.
- Respond to inbound inquiries, take sales calls (which are more like consultations, really) and send a proposal to a brand new potential client.
- Launch a Google Ads campaign, from keyword research to copy and analysis.
- Report on efforts and future plans to Tallinn HQ. Also, for the question about localizing the website to Spanish, just put that you read the entire application.
- Work with the Spain Immigration Lead to write documentation on the Spanish Immigration process for content or future hires.
- Analyze the performance of our Facebook Ads campaigns, and optimize for the best performing audience segments.
If all that sounds exciting, let’s keep going.
Who you’ll be working with (and from where)
You’ll work primarily with (and report to) Gonz, our Head of Growth, to plan out growth efforts. He is based in Barcelona, but travels quite a bit.
You’ll also work with Maria, our Content Strategist, and Angie, our SDR. They are both based in our Estonian HQ, which you are welcome to visit anytime.
Finally, you’ll be working hand-by-hand with our Immigration Lead in Spain. He is based in Madrid, and just joined our team.
As our Spanish Growth Manager, you’ll be (ideally) based in Spain but as long as you speak Spanish fluently and are familiar with business practices over there, we're good. Some travel to Spain might be required.
About the pay and benefits
- Great compensation. A good salary, equity options, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Self-care budget. A budget for books, gym, and Uber rides for when you want to treat yourself to a night out.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of town.
- Annual offsite in Tallinn. Karaoke included.