Holstee Part-Time Designer (Print) at Holstee Inc.
About this Role:
Holstee is looking for an experienced print designer to help create product experiences that inspire people to live fully and mindfully.
In this role, you will work closely with our Content Lead, Creative Director, and Founders to design products, packaging, and marketing materials. You will also be responsible for preparing files for print and production, and communicating print details with our production partners.
Knowledge and experience with design tools and print production are required. Beyond that passion, talent, and hustle are what will get you this role. We always find that the best work is done by those who love what they do, so we are seeking people who appreciate the vision behind our work and are excited to use their design skills to contribute to it.
Read the details below and if this sounds like you, apply here!
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience preparing files for print, and working with printers
- Able to create product mockups for product concepts
- Good organization and time-management skills (able to define and work to deadlines)
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with team
- Able to share and receive honest, productive, and critical feedback
- Proactive and professional communication with the team
Bonus! A good writer with a keen eye for typos and grammar
- Product Partnerships: Work with our team and clients to create custom collaborations and white-labeled products like guided journals and custom cards.
- New Product Development: Work with our team to bring new product ideas to life with mockups, designs for sample, all the way through to the final product with final files for production.
- Membership Materials: Work with our team to create print-ready files for our membership (preparing artwork, pocket journal, and digital guide) each month.
- Packaging Design: Create and update packaging materials including custom tapes, stickers, stamps and other materials for our growing line of products.
- Marketing Materials: Create images, gifs, and mockups to be used for product pages and social media, and email marketing.
Logistics, Timing & Compensation:
- Location: The Holstee Team is completely distributed, so this role can be filled from anywhere in the world (but US-friendly time zones are preferred!)
- Timing: This is a part-time freelance role with a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week. The start date is flexible but candidates available in the near term (before March 1, 2020) are preferred. We aim to select a candidate by February 15.
- Compensation: This role is paid hourly (compensation dependent on experience).
Interested? Apply here!
See related remote design jobs