Rocketgenius, Inc. is looking for full-time Senior Designer to help us take Gravity Forms to the next level.
Relocation is not necessary, as we consider your geographic location a non-issue. Hours are flexible based on your time zone requirements.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Lead Developer your responsibility will be to design Gravity Forms products. The work entails:
- Collaborating with the product development team to solve challenging UX and UI problems.
- Turning complex requirements into simple interfaces that are intuitive and a pleasure to use.
- Optimizing existing interfaces.
- Holding accountability for a consistent experience across all our products.
- Establishing design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping, iteration, research and testing.
- Keeping your teammates informed of your tasks and progress in weekly Zoom calls, Slack and project management tools.
- Giving clear but kind feedback when reviewing work by others in the team.
- Contributing to customer and internal documentation.
Is This You?
- Your passion is to create remarkable software that is a pleasure to use.
- Proven background in user experience & interface design.
- Strong skills in tools and technologies required for modern web design.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- You've already figured out solutions to the challenges of remote working.
- Some experience with Gravity Forms.
- Experience building another high-profile WordPress plugin or theme.
- A brief series of emails and or Slack chats.
- Short video calls with key members of the organization.
- We will offer you the option of talking directly to a member of the team so you can get another perspective of what it’s like working with us.
- A paid trial project lasting between 2-8 weeks, depending on your availability, which will give us the opportunity to see what it’s like working together.
- A formal offer.
Rocketgenius is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.