Falkbuilt is a technology driven start-up venture. Founders include Mogens Smed and Barrie Loberg. With digital intelligence we will revolutionize the construction industry. Our work leverages the video game experience while making it real with data to build the physical replica of the virtual.
Based in Calgary, Canada (MST), we are looking for a Senior Revit Technologist. We manufacture unique architectural building solutions which require multiple families to model (walls, doors, electrical, millwork, etc). This position is open for remote work from the comfort of your own home in any time zone from the Pacific coast of North America east to Europe.
This role is technical. Some of your time may be spent on project work, but most of your time will be spent solving technical issues to enable other Revit designers to work more efficiently.
- Expert (really!) with building and maintaining a Revit family library.
- Knowledge of Revit best-practices.
- Experience developing processes to ensure best-practices are followed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously acting as technical support resource for Revit designers.
- Experience with lighting and rendering, or an interest in learning.
- Experience supporting toolsets for three versions of Revit simultaneously.
- Experience with AutoDesk products: AutoCAD, Inventor.
- Experience with plug-in development.
- Experience with release/feature testing software, in particular Revit plug-ins.
- Experience in manufacturing processes.
- Experience in the construction industry, shop drawings, architectural drawings, etc.