Thanks to its 29 technology centers in 16 countries, NOVOMATIC is leading the development of innovative gaming products and system solutions.
As a software architect in direct reporting line to the board, you take responsibility for the entire software landscape, from high level architecture through software design to the detailed development of our innovative platforms and systems.
Thus, not only do you make a decisive contribution to the value of our research and development, but you also actively contribute to the success story of NOVOMATIC.
- You are responsible for the development strategy of our systems and platforms across projects
- You provide architecture and technology leadership and take a leading role in technical discussions with our stakeholders
- You enforce architectural solutions within a project organization
- You technically support software engineering teams
- You lead software development of complex system aspects
- You actively influence decisions on system and software design
- You provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- You leverage business value of newest IT technologies, estimation of their potential and initiation of implementation in projects
- Master degree in software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in software architecture and software requirements
- Fluent English skills (required), German and additional languages (beneficial)
- High level of quality standards
- Hands-on mentality
- Targeted training and further education
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Excellent staff canteen (which offers vegetarian options)
- Good transport connections and a parking lot for staff
- The minimum salary for this position is 45.906,70 gross per year. However, the actual salary per year is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in sharing your professional experience with a dynamic and successful international company that promotes a family atmosphere, please apply by providing your online application via our application form.
NOVOMATIC pursues a non-discriminatory employment policy and values equal opportunities, as well as diversity. NOVOMATIC strives for an increase in the proportion of women in technical and managerial positions.