We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with Strong UI Foundation to join the Scalable Path team to work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a well established, but growing, company in the on-demand cloud printing space. They provide the most cost-efficient and environmentally-friendly print solution for global companies through having a global network of world-class printers to carry out printing locally. Their ambition is to cut 90% of print-related transportation and reduce companies' print costs by 50% to benefit both their customers and the planet.
The client's development teams are highly ambitious and nurture a startup-style culture. Currently, the brand has over 3 million customers and they have grown 400% in 4 years. They have also achieved the highest customer satisfaction rates in their industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The client is expanding via its API service. This project is in its early stages and they need a UX designer with a strong UI foundation to make their API services easy and accessible. They are looking for someone who can draw inspiration from businesses solving the same problems (such as Stripe, Twilio, Salesforce and Shopify) while also bringing new ideas on board.
As the Senior UX/UI Designer, you will work on the API portal experience where customers will manage their accounts. The client wants their customers to be able to quickly and efficiently self-serve where possible with their orders, usage, billing, etc. You will look to understand their unique selling points and find the best way to convey them to their customers via their marketing web pages.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be the sole designer on this project, working with a dynamic set of engineers and project managers. There is an existing daily meeting at 9:00am Europe/Oslo (+02:00) CEST.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Designing experiences that equally consider user needs, business goals, and tech feasibility
- Creating and working with a design system to maintain UI consistency
- Solid understanding of UI principles and ability to justify your design recommendations with evidence
- Conduct usability tests on prototypes and live products to understand what is working well and what needs to be improved
- Experience with Figma (or other similar design tools)
- Able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment, plan
ahead, and communicate risks early and often.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- You have previously worked on tools or platforms primarily used by software engineers
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The pay rate for this role is from $30 to $50 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
- This position is primarily remote but will likely require travel to Oslo, Norway for some days of in-house work with the team each month.
- There will be two client interviews for this role, in addition to the two Scalable Path interviews.
If you're interested, please DO NOT apply via StackOverflow - follow the link below and click the "Login to Apply" button:
See related remote design jobs