We’re looking for curious, intelligent and dedicated engineers with great communication skills who are excited to take our solutions to the next level.
This is a unique opportunity to be in the driver’s seat and your initiatives and decisions will drive our products forward. You will be working as part of our international development team on our ADPOINT and PLANPOINT solutions.
You can work from home, but must be based in Europe.
You will be responsible for maintaining and building web application front-ends, from design to deployment.
- Design, build, test, and deliver web applications and functionality as part of our existing solutions as well as building completely new solutions.
- True ownership of both internal and customer solutions.
- Focus on design, usability and intuitiveness in your work.
- Participate in technical decision-making, helping to bring our technology into the future as well as adding new technologies and frameworks when appropriate.
- Analyze, investigate and fix issues discovered by our team and our customers.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 year of experience and proven success with advanced web production system development.
- Extensive experience with digital advertising standards (i.e. IAB)
- You have an eye for details and are proud of your work.
- Passionate about building clean and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Strong analytical and technical skills to identify critical and impacting issues, escalate them and drive them to resolution.
- Solid experience with test-frameworks like Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be based in Europe.
- Take our company’s success personally.
- Self-driven and will figure out what jobs need to get done and do them.
- Exceptionally helpful and service-minded to both our customers and your colleagues.
Please note, this is a Full-time position.