We are actively seeking a Mid-Sr level UX Designer with 2+ years experience, preferably in an agency setting. The right candidate will be a talented and driven person with a passion for making ground-breaking user experiences and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from initiation through launch. You will be creating digital strategy, user research, information architecture, and UX and interaction design across multiple touch-points, including web, mobile, and apps. You'll be working closely with our clients and our internal team of project managers, visual designers and developers.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $100,000
WebEnertia is a digital agency in Silicon Valley that delivers highly engaging solutions for a various of brands and organizations. Combining strategy, usability, smart creative, and technology, WebEnertia transforms business objectives into compelling digital experiences. We create simplicity in a complex digital world.
- Create and conceptualize: Wireframes, Sitemaps, Prototypes, User Research, Interactions, etc.
- Create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate the UX strategy and the reasoning behind it.
- Create interactions that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project.
- Extend designed experience to multiple touch-points such as desktop, mobile, and other devices.
- Present IA and UX concepts, designs, and thought process in client and team meetings.
- Lead and participate in client and team workshops to ideate, present work and gather feedback.
- Monitor new and emerging technologies and digital UX best practices.
- Help author, document, and recommend UX process guidelines and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a design related field.
- 2-5 years experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative solutions and experience with creating sitemaps, wireframes, user stories, research, and creating user personas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining command of deliverables, timelines and next steps.
- Excellence in client interface and customer communication.
- Exceptional communication skills - you will often be speaking with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident and experienced in speaking to clients in person and on the phone.
- Natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions in both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience working with both creative and technology teams.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- We are a Mac shop so knowledge of the OS should be second nature.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Experience with a variety of prototyping tools.
- Creative, passionate, and easy-going spirit.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- US Candidates Only
- Competitive salary
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s, 6-month and annual touchpoints with Leadership
- 50% of Medical, dental, and vision coverage from an industry leading provider
- Annual health spending account
- Competitive PTO and company holidays
- Life insurance coverage
- Annual education allowance
- Company provided daily lunch for on-site employees
- A generous supply of office snacks and drinks
- A team of great people in a family-like atmosphere
- Be Inspired
- Stay Accountable
- Exceed Expectations
- Embrace Family
- Always Collaborate
WebEnertia is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.