Township is looking to add an experienced, US-based product & UI designer to our remote team! This is a full-time contractor position with potential to become full-time employment. Initial contract is for three months.
- Uses their familiarity with web and engineering limitations to design proactively, and routinely contributes in engineering-focused meetings.
- Has the vocabulary and articulation to explain concepts to folks with and without backgrounds in design.
- Pays special attention to creating designs that are accessible and usable by everyone.
- Translates style guides into intuitive user experiences.
- Uses rapid prototyping and animation to express design concepts.
- Spends most of their day completing projects in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite, and InVision.
- Is passionate about personal growth as well as helping improve the quality of work across the team.
- Cultivates an environment of healthy communication, support, and collaboration.
If you check most or all of these boxes, we would love to consider you for a product & UI designer contractor position. Most qualified applicants will have 5 to 7 years of professional product and UI design experience and have worked successfully on a remote team before.