- Elon Musk
Once a fringe thing hippies did, “going solar” is now going mainstream. It took over 30 years for the first 1 million solar installations to be completed. It only took another 3 years to install the second million. Over the next 2 years another 1 million homes will “go solar” and there are 90 million American households to go after that! Solar technology is cheaper, better and more reliable than ever. Unless your head is buried in a coal mine, it’s becoming abundantly clear that solar is the future.
With rapid growth & mainstream adoption comes massive investment and opportunity in the space. Installation companies are growing quickly, making them hungry for even more growth, and solar continues to accelerate even in a post-COVID world. The last thing you want is the power going out during a quarantine. And it’s also a product that saves people money, enhances family security, and can be sold over the phone. The technology is dialed, the installation process is clean, but it’s still a challenge to find customers. Since customers that convert into sales are the lifeblood of any company, sales leads are the raw tool that unleashes massive growth for solar installers.
That’s why we built SolarLeadFactory.
SolarLeadFactory has helped nearly 1 million homeowners looking to buy solar. We have helped hundreds of solar installers grow their businesses - and aim to help hundreds more.
Don't be fooled by our name: we're more than just a 'lead-gen company'. Our business is built on a proprietary software platform allowing us to deliver a best in class product and innovate constantly. We have in-house developers, digital marketing experts, and scientists relentlessly driving the product forward.
Our mission: to unlock consumer demand for solar power.
You’re looking for a way to make a huge positive difference in the world & help the companies on the front lines of the solar revolution!
You want to be part of a small but driven team making a big impact on one of the most pressing issues of our time. You share some of our core values including “Making Learning the Key Metric”, “Holding Yourself Accountable”, “Always be Testing Something,” and “Master your Craft”.
Most importantly, you are a master of pay-per-click advertising who has personally managed large ($250k-$1M/month) lead-generation campaigns.
In order to be successful in this position you must be skilled, highly organized, efficient, proactive, analytical, tech savvy, and an excellent communicator.
Do you want to learn? To grow? To make a difference?
- Skill and experience personally managing large ($250k-$1M/month) lead-generation campaigns.
- High-level expertise in buying on Facebook and at least one other major advertising platform (ideally Native).
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is.
- Efficient, fast-moving, doer.
- Ambition to grow.
- Problem solver with the ability to navigate complex challenges and get things done.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with modern software solutions & platforms.
- Ability to maintain equanimity in trying situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to find great solutions.
If you’re excited by the prospect of accelerating the adoption rate of solar power through pay-per-click advertising, this is the role for you.
You will be asked to develop, own, manage, and rapidly scale advertising campaigns which in some cases could be uncapped--as long as quality and margin metrics are achieved. This means you need to be proficient at every level of campaign management, from day one to managing an increasingly large monthly spend.
You will, with the help of our team, build new campaigns from the ground up: determining campaign targeting using our internal algorithms for identifying key markets, as well as responding to timely shifts in market demand. You will also work to develop new ad copy and tests as well as improve the performance and conversion rate of our current funnel.
This will be a fast-paced but extremely rewarding position. Want to help us put a whole lot of solar panels up? Please apply below.
What you get out of this:
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonus.
- Work within a results driven organization.
- Remote location - work from anywhere on a North American time zone.
- Your input matters! We look for the BEST. Period.
- Work in an amazing industry. Your friends & family will say “woah, that’s cool!”
- Fast-growing, fun-loving company. Get on the rocketship now!
We are shaking up our industry and working day in and day out to get solar on everyone’s roof. Come shape your future & the future of the world.
If you’re game to make a big difference and reap the rewards, come join us!