Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of 28 companies to-date including Lively, Ever/Body, Calibrate, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, Intrinsic, UpLift, Kins, Keen, Overalls, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
As a Lead Experience Designer, you will contribute to building innovative product solutions – for Redesign Health & our operating companies – from the ground up.
In this role, you will use your full range of product skills to work across a variety of different healthcare businesses - from definition, to MVP, and beyond. You will be expected to understand end-to-end product build, processes, and have a mind for cross-functional collaboration.
You will report to and work with the Director of User Experience. This role is 100% remote, we are headquartered in New York City.
What you'll do:
- Product thinking & strategy
- Partner with Product Managers to build out product requirements.
- Contribute to target audience, vision, feature, and solution strategies.
- Contribute to product timelines, scope of work, and key milestone conversations.
- Design work, process, & strategy
- Lead end-to-end design of digital products, in partnership with Redesign Companies.
- Partner with the Brand Design Team to translate brand guidelines to UI design that reflects product and brand values.
- Contribute to stakeholder alignment.
- Lead conversations and execution around testing of feature sets.
- Extract learnings and translate to process updates within the design org.
- Partner with Product, Research, Marketing, and Brand teams to align and elevate workflows.
- Design leadership
- Mentor fellow design peers.
- Be a thought leader in the design space, up to date on new tools, processes and best practices.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Experience working on products with heavy user engagement.
- Startup and/or agency experience is a plus.
- Experience working with early stage products is a plus.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience with Tailwind, Miro, or Webflow is a plus.
- Action Oriented. Readily takes action on challenges without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Being Resilient. Is confident under pressure. Handles and manages crisis effectively. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences. Rebounds from setbacks and adversity.
- Collaborates. Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Representing one's own interests while being fair to others. Partners with others to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains the trust and support of others. Builds partnerships and collaborates with others to meet shared objectives.
- Manages Ambiguity. Deals comfortably with the uncertainty of change. Effectively handles risk. Can decide and act without having the total picture. Is calm and productive, even when things are up in the air. Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes. Operates effectively, even when things are not certain.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: United States
Additional Information - Colorado Only*
Minimum salary of $108k plus equity & benefits listed under the "Why work with us?" section.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired to work from Colorado.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program