Part-time UI/UX Designer for Productivity SaaS at Pleexy LLC
Pleexy’s team goal is to help our users take control over their tasks, no matter where they are and boost their productivity by connecting their applications together (Trello, Evernote, GMail, Outlook, Monday, Todoist, Wunderlist and others). We already processed several millions of tasks for thousands of people.
You will join our team as a UI/UX Designer helping build and improve our users’ experience.
• Turn features and ideas into beautiful intuitive actionable designs
• Constantly review and optimize the way our users interact with the service and suggest improvements
• Contribute into a product vision
• Optimize look and feel to make Pleexy more accessible through mobile platforms.
Skills & Requirements:
· At least 5 years of experience of web and mobile design
· Experience in working with complex user flows and ability to simplify complex concepts into simple experience.
· Fluent written English is a must
· Great communication skills
· Experience with productivity applications such us Todoist, Wunderlist, Trello, or others.
Why work with us:
• See the impact of your work on a daily basis
• Help thousands of people to free up some of their time and be happier• This is a remote position, so you there is no need to go to the office every day• Part-time position with a possibility to turn into full-time remote job later
If you’re interested, please send us a brief description of your experience or resume and some relevant examples of your work.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs