Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our culture and growth are everything. Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a member of Playco’s Creative team to help drive projects and achieve milestones across multiple genres in social gaming. You will do this with finesse and an understanding of design features that delight and beautify the game experience for players world wide! The ideal person has a strong foundation in design, organizational skills, is detail-oriented, and fearlessly collaborate across the organization to facilitate the successful creation and shipping of games. You are flexible, agile, and energized by the creativity of our teams, while grounding projects into executable realities.
- Define and simplify complex concepts and communicate them back to stakeholders
- Control and manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and format content or presentations for internal and external communication – emails, reports, memos, presentations, letters, and other documents.
- Collaborate with management and other key partners to drive organizational priorities
- Research and collect data, prepare documents and presentations as required for projects
- Facilitate and oversee ongoing organizational needs and key deliverables.
- Present and work effectively with all levels of management, including influencing stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- Facilitate and drive internal and external meeting prep, including pre-reads and briefings
- Evaluate and identify challenges and utilize resources to solve problems
- Develop, Organize, and Execute on large complex projects. Communicate project status and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Partner with Management to support and drive Organizational strategy and priorities
- We are remote first and honor the need for work life balance. There may be occasional meetings outside of core business hours, so flexibility is appreciated.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management
- 2-3 years of experience in the gaming industry, or experience working in a tech startup, or creative agency type environment
- Proficiency: in all major communication and social media tools, video conferencing platforms, and office software such as G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Diplomacy: Success in past roles building cross-functional relationships to improve collaboration across all projects, keeping in mind competing priorities, and balancing this with the overall vision of the team
- The ability to lead through influence
- Highly Organized and Organizing: Must be able to react to time-sensitive matters as well as manage complex, longer-term initiatives. Solid personal organizational skills as well as the ability to support others in managing time and priorities.
- Communicator: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to write compellingly in another person’s “voice,” and represent another’s point of view in meetings
- Flexible and Resilient: The consistent ability to remain flexible, calm under pressure, and adaptive to change as priorities shift, acting as a model for the organization at large.
- Ethical: Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Personal: credibility, emotional maturity, humility, positivity, and confidence. Palpable enthusiasm for great ideas, concepts, and sound design
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.