We are looking for a UX Designer who will work on day-to-day projects alongside the design team. We want to work with a person who deeply believes in a user-driven innovation, has a good eye for details, and is not afraid to ask “why” as often as possible.
About the company and the job:
OnTheGoSystems is a software development company, which creates and sells WordPress plugins. Recently, we have started a new brick-and-mortar business which helps meet new people through social dance: Embrazo. We are looking for someone who is willing to work on a brand new, very dynamically changing service as well as on solutions that are well established on the market.
You will be joining a design team, which consists of a customers’ advocate, a UX designer (lead), a UI designer, a UX writer, two front-end developers and a QA specialist.
About your role:
During the first year of your work, we need you to work closely with the team to:
- Create well-structured design systems for our products. This includes preparing a UI inventory and leading the implementation process.
- Review our products with a fresh, expert eye and identify potential problems and present possible solutions.
You will also take an active part in day-to-day projects, which means:
- Analyze and interpret research results
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes based on users and business needs (we mainly work in Figma)
- Prepare and present the “WHY” behind design decisions
- Cooperate with UI designer to make the designs pretty and still clear to the user
- Plan and perform user testing
- Come up with better solutions based on research
- Cooperate with the team to “sell” these proposals to the management and development
- Keep design and implementation in sync
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Learn and improve your skills to grow as a professional
- Freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Full-time and steady position with national holidays and vacation days
Most of our development team is located in Europe. We are looking for candidates from Europe, the Middle East or Africa working hours.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application and let’s talk.