OnTheGoSystems is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who will turn an engineering project into a product that millions of developers will enjoy using. Since our launch in 2008, we’ve grown to a team of over 100 talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients.
If you’ve previously designed SaaS tools for developers, we’d love to meet you.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage UI/UX design for current and upcoming products.
- Collaborate in product development to understand design needs.
- Create user experiences using methods like wireframes and prototypes.
- Utilize customer insights and metrics in the design process.
- Uphold digital brand consistency, including typography, design, and colors.
- Test application usability with stakeholders and users.
- Collaborate with the development team, including technical professionals and executives.
- Experience designing mass-market products
- Minimum 4 years in a UI/UX role
- Proficiency in Figma
- Driven by results and creating designs that clients appreciate
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be based in Europe or a similar time zone
- Self-management skills, with remote work experience a plus.
- European time zone.
- Previous experience with SaaS tools for developers.
- Experience in product management.
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!)
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe.
About the team and how we work
You will be working with a team of smart and enthusiastic people. We love getting things done and we’re proud of our work.
We keep a healthy work-life balance and enjoy our remote work environment to make life fun.
We come from all around the world, from different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products.