We are the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often don't have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time - on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and marketing software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a Freelance UI Designer to join us at Nearcut. As a Freelance UI Designer, you will work closely with our founder and tech team in order to improve existing user interfaces and bring new product designs to life. You will help us establish and expand a Style Guide and Pattern Library, defining and improving our visual identity. Your work will impact millions of customers and help us to continue to expand across Europe.
- You have multiple years of user interface design experience, ideally at a smaller company where you had responsibility over a large range of design projects
- You have experience creating and maintaining design systems
- You are comfortable using Figma
- You are detail-oriented and customer-centric
- You are comfortable working independently
- You are effective at asynchronous communication
- You continuously strive to challenge and improve yourself
- Define, expand and maintain our design system
- Find weaknesses in the product UI and design improvements
- Work with the tech team to prototype new ideas in Figma and ensure final user interface designs are implemented flawlessly
Benefits of our working environment
- Remote-first: We are a remote-first company without an in person office. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
- Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
- Close team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
- Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.