Are you passionate about great web design that converts? Think work should be challenging, collaborative, and fun? Tired of having to compromise your work/life balance? Wish you could plan your work week around your life, instead of the other way around?
If you said yes to the above, we may have the perfect job for you.
We’re a 20+ person values driven fully remote digital marketing agency that gets superior results providing medical practices with more new patient leads. Hours are truly flexible. We have team members who work 40 hours per week or more and we also have team leaders who keep their hours to 30 per week. The choice is yours.
You’ll have a key role in shaping the design of our own web sites as well as those of our clients. In addition you’ll be working hands on with the team helping with a variety of design needs—websites, e-books, infographics, presentations, and videos. You’ll manage design projects and deliver creative and engaging design work based on current trends and industry standards.
If you are a skilled senior web designer with experience in digital, web, and print design—motion graphics experience a plus, and are looking for the almost perfect job this could be it.
- Manage the MedPB brand, including company identity and digital properties
- Help plan MedPB marketing and conversion strategy
- Design digital marketing campaigns for MedPB, including email design, epublications, video
- Supervise production for company-led web events/webinars
- Plan and design sales presentations
- Manage design projects and collaborate with in-house and freelance developers
- Collaborate with team leaders to manage workflows and workloads
- Designer and webmaster for medpb.com
- Oversee company design system
- Design templates for client websites
- Work independently and manage your own schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or communication design
- 6-8 years of experience producing design work in an agency environment
- Excellent graphic design, layout & typography skills, and an eye for detail
- A preference for clean, modern design and knowledge of current trends and industry standards
- Experience in identity, print, web, and presentation design — motion design experience a plus
- Experience managing design projects and production teams
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Website design experience
- Expertise in web design software such as Figma or similar tool
- front end development experience
- Understanding of UX, SEO, and design for conversion
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and design implications
- HTML/CSS and WP expertise
- Experience with Bootstrap framework
- Competitive salary
- Full time, flexible work schedule
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
TO APPLY: Include a link to your website or portfolio showcasing identity, web, publication, and presentation design projects. Note your role in each.
Please apply here: https://medpb.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=34&source=aWQ9Mg%3D%3D
YOU MUST APPLY ON OUR COMPANY SITE TO BE CONSIDERED