Designer at MailerLite
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 700,000 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for you!Our designers work on UI/UX improvements or build new features which lead to customer success and delight. They carry out research, brainstorming, sketching, prototyping, and collaboration with our developers and marketing team to ship a great product.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won't keep you bored.
You’ll work with a clean codebase
Due to the fact that we use the latest best practices of development and continuous integration, you can rely on a clean codebase to work with. The technology stack is based on Laravel, Vue.js and Bootstrap CSS. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github making use of issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
We don’t micromanage at MailerLite and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- Expert in HTML/CSS, Bootstrap.
- Pro in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator.
- Practiced knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- Outstanding attention to detail, (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter).
- Fluent English.
- Copywriting skills.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones, and countries.
- You're a Mac person.
- This position is full time (40 hours per week).
What we offer
- Competitive salary – we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Company paid creative days. Go out explore and share with the team.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to Campaigns, create a newsletter and send us the URL to email@example.com. Each newsletter has a public URL that can be shared with others.
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write Job application.
Things we want to see in the newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line.
- How you heard about this job.
- Links to your Dribbble, Behance, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Previous companies where you worked, your role, projects you worked on and the technology stack you used.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Your remote work experience.
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.
We wish you all the best of luck!
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs