***This role is open to candidates in the United States (US)
Who is Litmus?
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check us out here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives. Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit”, rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating, managing, and driving the execution of programs and tests that drive new user acquisition for our online subscription business. You’ll excel in both the analytical and creative sides of marketing—identifying new opportunities and optimizing existing channels to improve conversion rates throughout the funnel. You have a passion for continuous testing and learning, a keen interest in analyzing and identifying patterns and behaviors, and enjoy working cross-functionally with multiple departments, including Marketing, Product, and Data & Operations.
- Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel for our online subscription business to identify trends and new opportunities for growth
- Develop and execute on a robust and methodical testing framework (A/B Testing, etc.) consistently driving new learnings across the organization to improve conversion rates
- Collaborate with Marketing on campaigns to drive new user acquisition—through both new experimental channels and the optimization of existing channels
- Personalize the online experience by targeting messaging and flows based on key personas, behavioral data, and more
- Build and maintain comprehensive reporting on key growth KPIs including visit-to-signup rate and campaign performance. You’ll share results and learnings with cross-functional stakeholders including Product and Marketing, ensuring alignment and visibility
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 3 plus years of experience in conversion rate optimization, personalization, and analytics in a SaaS company (required)
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, and execute against findings, as well as share insights and learnings with a non-technical audience
- Experience with VWO (or similar testing tools like Optimizely) required.
- Passionate about testing and pushing the boundaries to identify growth opportunities. Obsessive attention to detail, always ensuring a quality user experience
- Out of this world project management and prioritization skills; you’re able to manage multiple projects at varying stages and prioritize your focus to the highest impact opportunities
- Strong collaboration skills, including working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, etc across a globally distributed team.
- Excellent communication skills, able to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Heap preferred
- Familiarity with SQL
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Litmus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.