Last Call Media is looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team!
Our development group prides itself on being able to neatly stitch together contributed modules, Drupal configuration, and custom functionality to meet client requirements, and we often find ourselves pushing the envelope of what is technically possible. We work with enterprise level clients, typically in the education and non-profit space. As a company, we are very active in the Drupal and web development communities, and enjoy making time for code contribution, public speaking, and socializing.
Our developers are the ones who make our work technically possible. They wear a lot of hats. On client projects, they design technical architecture, write code, and work with project managers and clients to ensure a quality product. As part of the development team, they enjoy showing and teaching other developers. Internally, they live and experiment on the bleeding edge to find ways we can work faster and smarter.
Technical requirements for this position:
- Comfortable working on both the front and backend, including building and modifying Drupal themes and knowing when and how to implement complex frontend requirements relying on both Drupal’s render system and twig templating.
- Ability to write custom Drupal modules
- React experience is a huge plus
- Experience executing tests to support functionality on the backend and the frontend
- Love version control (GIT preferred)
- Be comfortable on the terminal
- Docker/Docker Compose
- Debugging/troubleshooting problems you’ve never seen before
This position is compensated at a salary commensurate with skill and experience, with comprehensive benefits including an annual professional development budget, and varied, engaging work for enterprise-level clients. If this position already sounds like you or sounds like where you're headed, please reach out! Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter through the careers section and should be prepared to submit a code sample(s) and reference(s) upon request.
How To Apply Section: Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter through the careers section and should be prepared to submit a code sample(s) and reference(s) upon request. To apply visit:https://lastcallmedia.com/careers
Drupal Contributions Section: At Last Call Media, if we see a need, we create a solution. Our workshop is the perfect place to find us continually learning, innovating, and experimenting. This is our team’s passion in action. Visit our workshop:https://lastcallmedia.com/workshop
All of us at LCM pride ourselves on being:
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the needs of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating with clients directly.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- Team players in a collaborative environment.
- Fast learners.
- Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter and complete our application form.
- Applicants selected from there will move onto our interview rounds. Plan for at least two (2) 45 minute interviews.
- Lastly, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.
This position is compensated at a salary commensurate with skill and experience, with comprehensive benefits including an annual professional development budget, and varied, engaging work. If this position already sounds like you or sounds like where you're headed, please reach out!