👏 ABOUT US
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (24 people from 14 different countries, 60% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 9 years, driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more. We're looking for a passionate expert who owns paid user acquisition at our company.
🔥 ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
❤️ WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
🚀 YOU WILL
- be responsible for the user acquisition strategy of our award-winning apps used by 4 million monthly active users
- plan, execute, analyze, and optimize UA campaigns across all paid channels
- work with designers to develop and test new creative concepts/formats to engage new segments/markets
- help to optimize all the touchpoints in the sign-up funnel
- identify and develop new UA channels to accelerate growth
- manage organic user acquisition with ASO and SEO
- make a difference in a small team of experts
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization by fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation. We're looking for a person with a growth mindset that helps us lay the foundation for the next 10+ years of growth. We're a bootstrapped company that doesn't have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all costs. We're building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- have at least 3 years experience in a high-performance campaign management role within the B2C mobile apps industry
- have hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Apple Search Ads
- have demonstrated the ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand campaigns performance and optimization
- are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely with minimal direction
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- have ASO and SEO skills as a plus
- can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
- preferably have experience working on a similar consumer product like a social/dating app
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references and your portfolio.