UX Writer at iPresence
Who we are
iPresence creates innovative marketing, design, and development solutions for clients across the world. We also develop successful and profitable tech-based products of our own. Our flagship product lies within the adult industry, some might say the heart of the internet!
Why we want you
Design is a core part of our business strategy. It's in our blood. It allows us to rise above the rest, especially in the adult industry where good design is not common place. We're looking to expand our design team to help us improve our current sites and apps, and take them to the next level.
- 100% Remote work
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- 8 company observed holidays
- Company retreats twice a year (last one was Thailand!)
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain a consistent voice and tone throughout our product ecosystem
- Use data and analytics to shape language
- Create a system of standards and patterns that other UX Writers can use
- Write clear, consistent, and concise macro/micro copy throughout our product ecosystem
- Become a subject matter expert in our industry
- Work with the product and design team to create simple and delightful copy
- Put yourself in the mind of the customer to create the ideal copy for them
Who you are
- At least 4 years of professional writing experience
- A diverse portfolio of UX writing with proven examples of copy problems you've solved. Examples include microcopy, onboarding, emails, knowledgebases, blogs and articles, and so on.
- Experience collaborating with product designers and researchers
- Able to turn roughly written copy by your fellow product designers into clear copy.
- Obsessed with puncuation. You know precisely when to deploy an em dash versus a semi-colon. You know what effect it will have on how it reads, what emotion it conveys, and why
- A highly positive personality and a personal growth mindset
- Able to back up your word choices with data and tests
- Independent and autonomous. You'll be the first UX writer on our team!
What will set you apart
- Experience working on e-commerce sites, especially classified ad listings sites
- Experience writing for websites and apps in the adult industry
- Experience creating a system for other writers and members of the design team to follow
- Experience in content strategy
- Experience in information architecture
- Cross functional skillset of UX research, marketing, or design
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs