Hello Mid-Weight Designers!
My name is Irada and I am the Creative Director at Hey Digital -- We help SaaS and Tech companies scale key metrics by building out successful paid acquisition campaigns on both Facebook and Google. We’re aiming to become the number one SaaS-specific paid marketing agency in the world. Currently, we work with a wide range of VC-backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world – helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
We are looking to hire a motivated, skilled, and creative Mid-Weight Digital Designer who has relevant knowledge on design principles and experience in visual storytelling, with a basic understanding of marketing and branding principles as well. This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer specifically with these requirements:
- The applicant must be competent in design tools such as Figma.
- The applicant must be highly knowledgeable in design principles and visual storytelling.
- The applicant must have experience working in advertising or paid content.
- The applicant must have experience working with multiple clients at once before or have worked in an agency.
- The applicant must have a basic understanding of marketing and branding principles.
- Being research-oriented is a plus as we're working with many different SaaS applications - This requires a lot of research in order to understand the product features, the offer, target audience, etc.
- Having great attention to detail is a plus. This helps to maintain high-quality standards and reduce the rate of error in the design process.
- Excellent English communication skills as you will be working with people around the globe.
- Strong WIFI connection.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Ideate different approaches to design execution in order to drive conversions across all creative assets.
- Interpret and visualize different design approaches for the visual copy.
- Stay up to date with design and industry trends.
- Design and/or execute display, static, and carousel assets, landing pages, and client campaigns.
- General design work such as exporting and managing files in google drive, Figma, and ClickUp.
- Quality control on finished assets.
- Lead and guide junior design team members within the team.
- Remote-first company: so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- Flexible hours, because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- Comfortable working setup: whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You have a Strong Design background
You have at least 3-5 years of experience in the design industry - on top of that, you are highly knowledgeable of basic and complex design principles especially when working with advertising and paid content assets.
You are an Effective Communicator
You can easily explain complex topics and procedures to anyone who needs to listen especially junior designers in the team. You can effectively teach new procedures to the team through written content or interactive workshops.
You are Adaptable and a Quick-Learner
You easily adapt to internal processes and are willing to suggest improving them as well. You are willing to learn and are willing to challenge the ordinary and think outside the box.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!