Users are the heart of any successful product. They determine what works and what needs work in our design systems. Without them, the lights go out and the ice cream melts—so to speak.
FXN Studio is looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for designing complex products from start to finish and has the skill set to drive a collaborative experience with our Product and Engineering teams. In this role, you’ll also work closely with our clients who are leaders in the health and well-being real estate industry.
Daily tasks include prototyping new user experiences, soliciting feedback from project stakeholders, collaborating with teammates to refine design ideas, and working closely with our development team to see your vision become a reality. This role reports to the Sr. Managing Lead of Technology and partners with the Mg. Lead of Design, Studio.
We’re looking for someone interested in advocating for the user and their experience with a product that’s poised to bring health and well-being to people around the world. We’re working to empower their people to create a better future in the spaces we all share.
And we need your help to do it.
The salary starts at $90,000. This is a fully remote position.
Benefits include a 401(k), flexible schedules, paid time off, a December holiday break, 100% healthcare coverage, and most vision and dental insurance, along with access to a team of pretty cool people.
Sr. Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Partner with product and engineering teams as a collaborative leader to understand user problems & goals
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define product goals, design needs, and deliverables
- Design user interfaces, user flows, and prototypes that bring clarity to complex problems.
- Incorporate feedback from cross-disciplinary partners
- Work with developers to ensure creative is within technical constraints
- Deliver timely work that aligns with project estimates and deadlines
- Be a systems-thinker with the ability to manage internal and external design systems
- Analyze data insights and research to inform design decisions
Who You Are:
- A professional with a BA/BS degree in design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communication, product, industrial), Human–Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A tested veteran with 3+ years of experience, ideally more.
- An excellent communicator, time manager, team worker, and leader
- A practiced designer with a portfolio of exceptional user interfaces designed for web
- A master with design platforms like Sketch and Figma (we use Figma)
- A product advocate with a background and focus in two product design disciplines (e.g., interaction design, visual design, prototyping).
What sets you apart
- Strong presentations skills
- A good product sense of what works
- The ability simplify the complex
- A knack for learning quickly
- HTML skills
- A strong, clean visual design sense