eCommerce UX Design Specialist at eScale Agency
eScale, a division of Success Agency, is a high-performing team, building high-end custom eCommerce solutions for our clients throughout North America and Europe.
We’re looking for a UX Design Specialist to work with our team in planning and designing user experiences for our clients' websites, primarily in the eCommerce space.
You'll work externally with the client and internally with the Project Manager, Web Designers, and Web Developers. In addition to designing with pixels, you'll spend much of your time planning and creating website sitemaps (Information Architecture), low-fidelity prototypes (wireframes), user stories, and website style guides.Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into sitemaps, user flows, prototypes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design user interfaces utilizing Sketch.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience in eCommerce web design is a plus.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs