Hey WWR Fam!
We are opening up applications for our May ambassador program.
This opportunity is for anyone who has lost projects due to the recent events surrounding COVID19. Please see below:
With many of us house-bound due to COVID 19, the Contra team wants to continue to support the freelance community. To alleviate some of the stress we’re offering a remote, home-based opportunity for Designers.
We’re looking for Design Ambassadors to work with on an ongoing basis with our founding team.
We are offering $1,000 monthly for your help.
This is a contract / freelance position and requires ~ 8 - 10 hrs / month of your time.
You should apply if :
You love all things design and consistently think about and deliver high quality product concepts. You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills. You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
You get a rush from seeing your feedback or designs live in the real world.
What will your day-to-day look like?
You will help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
Sharing articles/content created by Contra members on your social profiles or with your communities. (usually 1 share per week).
In general, acting as an advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
Providing answers and insight towards frequently asked questions and general advice on how to use the platform when you come across questions online, as a trusted user of the product.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com
- Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback (within 1 week of asking)
- Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform (within 1 week of asking)
- Share and recruit through personal referral link
- Share Contra articles and content on a regular basis (these will be provided through Slack)
- Answer other users’ questions and act as an advocate for the platform online
• 2+ years of experience designing consumer products
• Had ownership of many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences
• Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life
• You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us