Product Designer at Chili Piper
The goal of our product team is to make delightful, enterprise-grade products delightful to use on a day by day basis, hiding all the complexity from the user.
Our users are sophisticated employees of highly successful companies (like Square, Twillio, Airbnb and many other companies we can’t even name 🤐) and we want them to be surprised by easy, yet powerful tools that can make their work easier.
We started with a calendar that helps them get more client meetings in their calendar and we are now bringing them a delightful experience in many more areas of their workday.
You will work closely every day with our dev and product team in designing the future products Chili Piper will offer.
We are looking for a rockstar designer
- Who can take a complicated workflow and turn it into a delightful experience
- Who understands how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Loves to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Is very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving their craft
- Has experience using Sketch (experience with Abstract is a plus)
Ideally, you already worked with sales/marketing automation tools and know-how badly designed they are.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership do you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs