Site Check-In Specialist at CafeMedia / AdThrive
This position is remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
AdThrive helps serious bloggers make more money with the ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the wild-west like world of online advertising.This means helping them figure out which ad placements to use, how to develop an ad strategy, and then actually installing that strategy for them. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web, people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing) get to write about their passion and be paid to live their dream. We help bloggers leave their full-time jobs and stay home with their kids. We help struggling families pay their bills and find hope. We support the people who are creating the internet!As a Site Auditor, you’re the kind of person who is able to see the system, identify the parts that make it work, and target the ones that can be improved. On top of a strong attention to detail, you also have a desire to help people and do work that makes a difference. You get excited when even the smallest improvement can help a publisher’s dream come true as you see clients as people first. The thought of helping families earn enough money for parents to stay home with their kids or pay off debts would be extremely rewarding to you.
We are looking for someone with a solid history of actualized self-led business goals, comfort in a high-productivity virtual environment, doing extremely repetitive tasks while collaborating well with a virtual team, and who is driven by hitting deadlines.
Site Auditors have a list of sites that must be checked each quarter, tracking performance records and making suggestions to improve their sites to advertisers. Auditors work with Account Managers and several other teams by continuing the conversational role of the company. One of the primary goals of an auditor is to initiate conversations with our publishers who may not contact us asking for help. Auditors have an important task in maintaining the relationship factor that AdThrive has with its partners. While the task for each audit is very repetitive, the goal of the auditor to make the reports feel substantial, personal, and unique to each publisher. Site Auditors use the same collection of tools & processes over and over to troubleshoot an array of different potential issues.
This is a job with a never-ending list of sites to check, and the ideal candidate will look forward to logging in every day and grinding through a list of 20 sites to check and email, logging off and doing the same thing again tomorrow.
Day in the Life:
- Identifying problems related to ads and analytics on client websites (mostly WordPress)
- Checking ad performance, ad layouts and data to identify errors
- Making updates and changes to ad layouts based on client requests, best practices, or new product adaptations with our proprietary internal system
- Assisting Account Managers in creating reports on a deadline
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, Google Docs and more
- Building on our community of support, knowledge, documentation, and resources to help our team serve our publishers
- Working to understand our process thoroughly, troubleshooting ad loading issues on live sites, and embracing a fast-paced virtual work environment
- Tackling a daily task list of installs, support needs, and reports
You’ll do well if you have:
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- Attention to detail and a love for knocking out lists and projects
- You were the type of person who finished tests first in school and got an A
- Working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, and Wordpress
- A knack for getting things done and self-motivation to tackle repetitive tasks
- A passion for contributing and supporting your team
- A desire to make everything you touch better
- Genuine desire to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Data analysis experience OR a recent STEM grad
- Basic reading/writing of HTML & CSS
- Proven track record of high productivity
- Experience organizing and managing a large amount of tasks at once
- Excel at working by yourself and grinding through your list of tasks.
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statement
CafeMedia and AdThrive are an equal opportunity employer.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs