About Bump Health
Bump Health is a women’s health brand that serves moms before, during, and after pregnancy. We’re profitable, growing ($35M ARR, 2x’ing annually), and privately held (self-funded, no outside investors). We’re building something massive. And we are — hands down — the most ambitious company you’ve never heard of. Yet.
Our vision is to build the Proctor & Gamble of the 21st century — for the women’s health space. It might sound crazy. But our plan is to build a company that lasts 200+ years, is valued at $200B+, and makes life better for at least 200+ million households. We currently have four business units that each bring in 7 or 8 figures a piece. And over the next 5-7 years, we’ll build/buy many more in the pregnancy, early childhood, and fertility space.
We’re a team of 100 other smart, ambitious people. We’ll hit $1B in top line revenue within the next 5-7 years. And we can’t even begin to imagine how much faster we could get there if you joined us.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a senior designer to come lead design for us, and take our brand identity to the next level. Someone who's “been there done that” at other high growth ecom brands (either in-house or at an agency). And will own the design direction and execution of the creative we use across all our marketing channels — ads, email, sms, website, social, etc.
Ideally, you’re the kind of person who gets energized by the idea of creating new design systems from scratch. You’re not reliant on a pre-existing style guide to be effective. And you can help us dramatically improve the design quality of our creative on day 1.
You’ll collab with each of our marketing channel leads to figure out what they need design-wise to hit their goals. And then coordinate with them to deliver assets on schedule and on budget. Ideally, you already have an established process for how to coordinate this work, and you can bring that process to help our team work more smoothly and effectively.
We have a great product in a market with incredible demand. We want you to come in and make a big impact on our design. And we’ll give you the resources and autonomy you need to make that happen.
What You’ll Do
- Design and create marketing assets across multiple channels, including web, social, email, sms, ads, and in our boxes
- Own and evolve Bump Health’s brand identity and brand guidelines, and continue to raise the standard on our quality and craftsmanship
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring the Bump Health team, contractors, agencies, and partners understand and use the brand consistently
- Create a brand that stands out for creativity & quality, and resonates with our audience - expectant moms who prioritize the importance of a safe and healthy pregnancy
- Hire, manage, and provide feedback to creative agencies, contractors, and team members
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create assets that drive growth, and optimize creative assets as needed to improve performance
- Collaborate with our development team team to create a consistent customer experience across all touchpoints
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across the company to take design projects from concept to completion
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- 4-6+ years of brand and marketing design experience at ecommerce companies. Experience working on high-growth DTC brands preferred
- Online portfolio that shows relevant work with high-quality bar, outstanding execution, and creative solutions to design and marketing challenges
- Experience owning and evolving brand guidelines
- Breadth in all areas of brand and communications design, with core competencies in brand and web design
- Proficiency with design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Strong project management abilities with ability to prioritize, execute, and make design decisions on your own
- On top of emerging design trends and industry developments
Why Join Us?
Get in on the ground floor of a high growth ecommerce startup.
At Bump Health, we are passionate about our mission: making Mom's life easier. We work hard to offer unparalleled customer service and amazing products for pregnancy and beyond.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing ecommerce company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make a big impact. Benefits include:
- Work from anywhere in the United States
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Unlimited Paid Time Off