UI/UX Designer at BuildWitt Media Group
What You'll Do
We’re seeking to change an industry and we believe beautiful, thoughtful design plays a pivotal role in achieving that goal. We’re looking for someone who envisions how people in our industry interact digitally and creates stunning, intuitive designs around them. These designs should be accessible (mobile-first), easy-to-use, and capture the unique spirit of each of our partners (we don’t like the word “client”). In an industry inundated with poor design, you’ll create striking websites that are dedicated to our partners’ people, their customers, and inspiring a new blue-collar world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design custom beautiful websites with an easy user experience
- Understand the client’s vision and deliver on their objectives
- Showcase the incredible images and video that our field teams capture on-site
- Use design to tell the unique story of our customers and their employees
- Create custom icons and illustrations to make complex information simple
- Work with our talented developers to turn your vision into reality
- Meet deadlines consistently
Who are you?
- Have 5+ years of web and graphic design experience
- Portfolio highlighting your design process and thoughtful design solutions
- Expert with wireframe, UX, and design technologies
- Good communicator, fluent in English
- Fun personality that enjoys working with others
- Bonus points if you love dirt and construction!
- This position will be located in Nashville, TN
When submitting your resume, please include a link to your portfolio.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs