Graphic Designer at BriteCore
BriteCore is seeking to hire a Graphic Designer to help us develop templates of our client’s documents created by our application. Our insurance software generates a range of documents for our clients, including bills and policy summaries. Many clients want us to update our base version of these documents for their specific use cases. In this new role, a graphic designer would work with our clients and internal teams to gain signoff on changes prior to them being developed in code.
We’d also like to redesign these documents across the board, as most of them haven’t changed since BriteCore was launched a decade ago.
- Work closely with clients and our product teams in an iterative design process
- Leverage industry best practices in design work
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and internal teams
- Create effective and beautiful documents that clearly communicate important information to our client’s customers
- Duties may also include helping our Lead Marketing Designer with other design work
- Proven experience in design
- A strong design portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel in design software and technologies (Particularly InDesign)
- Welcome feedback and collaboration
- Be friendly, confident, and patient with others
- Confidence to present and effectively communicate your design choices
- Flexibility to adjust designs based on internal and customer feedback
- Ability to present ideas and solutions through effective communication
- Ability to work within teams and independently
- Insurance experience a plus
- We promote a high quality of life for our employees by allowing them to choose their own schedule and location.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote Capability
- Talented Staff
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed Work Environment
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs