Our marketing team looking for an experienced senior graphic designer and branding expert to lead the graphic design team.
You will work closely with our marketing team and our graphic designer to design marketing graphic materials, such as infographics, social images, ad banners, and other graphics. You will also work with the web team and the UX team to improve the user experience on our website.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Strengthen and lead the AgencyAnalytics visual branding aesthetic to improve the brand experience
- Work with the marketing team stakeholders to deliver design materials such as infographics, sales materials, ad banners (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), social media images, videos, pitch decks, and other marketing design-related items
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to improve the website UI/UX
- Manage, coach, and mentor graphic designer/s on the marketing team
- Be accountable for deadlines on design project deliverables
- Strong portfolio that covers the key responsibilities described above.
- Experience designing for SaaS
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer and branding expert building assets for online branding collateral in different online formats
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial role on a design team
- Very strong typography skill
- Proficient in vector illustration and image editing
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design and web design
- A creative range that extends from web design to abstract patterns and freestyle illustrations
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Proficient in Figma
- Experience with Powerpoint design, Google Slide design, or similar
- A degree in Fine Arts is a definite asset
- Video editing ability is an asset
- 2d Animation and motion graphic skillsets are an asset (note that this is not a 3D artist role)
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour once a month
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team