Position: VP, Design
Location: Fully Remote
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: March/April 2023
Our financial services client is looking for a VP, Design to join their team, working to develop turnkey creative and assets across several business units.
The VP, Design will lead a team of creatives, occasionally going onsite in Rockville, MD to lead brand and creative development and execution across channels.
Candidates must have a strong portfolio showcasing multichannel campaign development.
VP, Design Responsibilities:
- Develop creative strategy and overall working systems to support delivery and production of creative to business units.
- Lead and manage internal creative team to execute creative across channels.
- Identify and partner with creatives including copywriters, illustrators, animators and more on the execution of multichannel creative campaigns.
- Present strategic updates and creative concepts to internal stakeholders.
- Review and optimize creative concepts to determine best strategies and tactics to drive overall business goals and objectives.
VP, Design Requirements:
- 10+ years creative management experience; 5+ years leadership experience required.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and digital prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Experience developing creative strategies and overseeing execution.
- Agency and financial services experience strongly preferred.
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, and additional benefits including a 401k plan.
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.