Senior UX Designer
As a UX Designer, you will collaborate closely with the UX Design Lead to define how best to approach opportunities for optimizing features within the product to enable companies to architect heartfelt experiences based on psychology and AI.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we are looking for you.
- Fluent in UX process.
- Ability to design to multiple hypotheses based on user needs.
- Translate user research and business requirements into testable design hypotheses.
- Core contributor to the major features within the product; ownership of the user flows for several features and mid-sized projects.
- Measure the impact of your design solutions through product metrics (KPIs), in collaboration with a product management, UX research, and UX design.
- Proactive ability to identify and involve key stakeholders.
- Anticipate feedback, providing evidence and thought through solutions before entering discussions.
- Ability to take direct feedback in a positive manner and act on it.
- Articulate and present design decisions, tailored to the needs of the stakeholders involved.
- Informed of emerging and best-in-class user experience and customer-market trends (SaaS experiences, video games, competitors) as well as a deep understanding of the capabilities of the platform.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Passion for understanding the human experience and creating unmatched user-centered experiences
- A fierce advocate for the customer, but knows when to compromise to keep moving
- Curiosity for ways to utilize machine learning to automate deep human understand for dynamic and adaptive experiences that meet an individual's unique needs
- Ability to think critically and adjust UX methods or design solutions with ease, while maintaining the business mission and user goals at the heart of the solution
- Ability to translate business and user requirements as well as goals into the design; designing for the optimal (future) solution and pairing down to fit within scope
- Experience and examples of creating digital products, SaaS experiences, or websites
- Examples of prototypes, wireframe production, process flows, journey mapping, personas, and information architecture
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of design best practices as they relate to engagement, retention, and monetization in the SaaS product space
- A team player: dedicated to the growth and success of the team, open to critique from all disciplines, and not afraid to share ideas. Can communicate well across disciplines and within a multi-cultural team.
- Continuous learning, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimize workflows, and foster open communication
- Bachelor's degree (master's degree preferred) in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), psychology, or equivalent professional experience
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer
- Bonus: Has worked for game service providers, with psychometrics, or other experience management platforms and service providers.
How You Stand Out
- You have worked for game service providers, with psychometrics, or other experience management platforms and service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in and deep understanding of B2B, AI, and SaaS product best design practices.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
What We Offer
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness.
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.