Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Taulia is looking for an experienced Senior Product Owner to deliver innovative invoicing and receivables financing solutions that enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. In this role, you will help define and execute on the product vision for our integration and API platform across businesses of all sizes.
You will have a significant impact on the growth of the company by working closely with peers across product, engineering, customer success, and sales. Your success is measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding client expectations, and doing both with integrity and respect for internal and external stakeholders.
As the Senior Product Owner, you will:
- Lead a tight-knit scrum team of engineers to imagine and bring innovative financial supply chain products and user experiences to reality
- Manage rollout of new solutions or features, including stakeholder communication and training across the company
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for our UI, working together with business, UX design and engineering counterparts
- Write clear, detailed product specifications and user stories for new features for your agile engineering team members
- Partner with business leads to become a domain expert, deeply understanding the Working Capital market and competitive landscape to solve real problems with technology
Skills and qualifications:
- FinTech experience with B2B solutions in at least one of the following domains: Finance, AP or AR financing, factoring, supply chain, B2B payments, ERP, accounting systems, procure-to-pay, or AP automation.
- Experience with A/B testing and data-driven decision making
- Experience with mockup/wireframing tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience building scalable platform products and the user experiences that power them
- Self-starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Organized and very detail-driven, but master the big picture.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement, etc.)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.