At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely 100% of the time and will share a hoteling workspace if/when working onsite, as determined by business needs. The incumbent can work remotely from anywhere in the United States, unless otherwise specified in the job posting. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
As part of the FNBO Enterprise Marketing Planning & Strategy team, you will be a key part of a Squad specializing in the design of personalized customer experiences and automated multichannel marketing strategy to drive bank growth and customer success. We are looking for a strong team member to develop highly relevant digital marketing solutions for the business.
The Digital Implementation & Design Manager thrives on innovating solutions for our Marketing Modernization Squad. In this role, you will think differently, collaborating with teams across the enterprise and within the Squad to build dynamic, data-driven emails, landing pages, and similar content for digitally focused growth. You will have primary responsibility for the creation and efficacy of Marketing Cloud emails, landing page design, and optimization based on performance.
Who You Are:
You thrive in a role demanding fast-paced development, cross-functional collaboration, creative solutioning, and innovative thinking. You love to learn. You embrace variety and challenge and are able to partner across team or business lines. You have a demonstrated ability to analyze objectives, manage multiple, simultaneous initiatives, communicate with impact, analyze outcomes, integrate learnings, and pivot as needed throughout the process. You are passionate about the customer, doing what's right, and delivering value.
About This Role:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud email strategy and development for complex email templating and design for campaigns, journeys, and Distributed Marketing.
- Layout, design and code digital marketing materials; emails, landing pages, multi-channel personalization, SMS, Next Best Actions, etc.
- Remain up-to-date on best practices in email, web, and landing page design; integrate insights and learnings into new work while continually optimizing work in progress.
- Refine and maintain a solid email testing practice as well as a robust test-and-learn environment.
- Collaborate across the Squad, Enterprise Marketing, agencies, and/or others across the business to align on and implement content for email, web or other builds.
- Serve as point person for website updates (content or SEO/design), personalization, directory listings, etc.
- Collaborate on reporting to demonstrate effectiveness, learnings, and optimization strategies.
- Provide guidance on how to drive success through dynamic data-driven content. Collaborate to ensure all data needed to drive personalization is well defined, developed, integrated, and tested prior to use.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent related marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effective planning, organization, project management, and time management skills as well as the ability to heavily multi-task while meeting critical deadlines
- The ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, fast-paced team environment as well as the ability to work independently
- The ability to adapt to frequent change and drive consensus
- Solid analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other business applications such as Workfront, Teams, Zoom, Basecamp, ServiceNow, or Miro
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, AMPScript; UI/UX experience
- Strong understanding of email and web best practices including ADA compliance
- Experience with web, email, and automation applications such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email on Acid/Litmus, CMS/Adobe Experience Manager, Decibel
- SQL experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM - Sales/Service or Financial Services Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Intelligence (formerly known as Datorama) . Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience running A/B and multi-variant testing
- Tag management and analytics experience - Tealium, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics
Compensation range (base pay): $71,210.00-$114,158.00
IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Work at Home - Nebraska
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: .
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at . To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement