CSAA Insurance Group (CSAA IG) , a AAA insurer, is one of the top personal lines property and casualty insurance groups in the U.S . Our employees proudly live our core beliefs and fulfill our enduring purpose to help members prevent, prepare for and recover from life's uncertainties, and we're proud of the culture we create together. As we commit to progress over perfection, we recognize that every day is an opportunity to be innovative and adaptable. At CSAA IG, we hire good people for a brighter tomorrow. We are actively hiring for an Sr UX Designer. Join us and support CSAA IG in achieving our goals.
We're looking for a highly motivated Senior (UX) Designer to join our talented team at CSAA Insurance Group.
We're looking for a highly motivated User Experience (UX) Designer to join our talented team at CSAA Insurance Group. As a UX Strategist, you will work independently in short-delivery design cycles or support a UX Strategist in long strategic initiatives from discovery through release. You have the ability to find a balance of user goals and business objectives that result in simple, effective and thoughtful user experiences.
You'll love taking an iterative approach to design while collaborating with our product, engineering and business partners. Your attention to detail and problem-solving skills are showcased throughout the entire process.
You'll design experiences that align with our AAA Brand and contribute new design patterns back to our design system, style guides and reusable assets. You'll build strong partnerships to deliver high-quality solutions that meet our customer's needs.
What would make us excited about you?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 1-5+ years of hands-on UX in IA, UI design, HCI, human factors, cognitive sciences, usability, ethnographic research on shippable products, including mobile/web applications and responsive web sites.
- Keen eye to preserve integrity of the design throughout the entire development process
- Advocates for user-first design
- Demonstrates experience creating prototypes in Figma, XD, Sketch or Axure
- Demonstrates experience with information architecture, workflows and customer journey
- Experience conducting whiteboard sessions
- Experience with Design Systems, Style Guides or Pattern Libraries Background in graphic or digital design
- Background in UI design
- Ability to work independently with a high level of critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment; ability to listen, evaluate different viewpoints and influence others
- Con fidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. CSAA IG is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if you meet most of the requirements (not all) and this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
- Ability to drive the connection of business goals to UX methodologies
- Experience facilitating or conducting user research
- Experience facilitating or conducting workshops
- Experience with film or video editing
- Experience with animation, micro-interactions and their characteristics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exposure or experience with Design Thinking
- Exposure or experience with Agile or other software development lifecycles
- Understanding of software or web technologies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Join us if you
BELIEVE in a mission focused on building a community of service , rooted in inclusion and belonging.
COM M IT to being there for our customers and employees.
CREATE a sense of purpose that serves the greater good through innovation.
Recognition: We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more! Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: Benefits ()
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join CSAA IG : remote, hybrid, or in-person. Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from us. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact .
As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity at CSAA IG . We actively celebrate colleagues' different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
We are always recruiting, retaining, and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the U.S. workforce. The diversity of our team fosters a broad range of ideas and enables us to design and deliver a wide array of products to meet customers' evolving needs.
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The national average salary range for this position is $92,070- $102,300 .
However, we have a location-based compensation structure. Our salary ranges vary and are calculated based on county of residence. The full salary range hourly rate range for this position across all the states we hire is $82,890-$122,800 . This role also includes an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8 % of eligible pay.
If you apply and are selected to continue in the recruiting process, we will schedule a preliminary call with you to discuss the role and will disclose during that call the available salary/hourly rate range based on your location. Factors used to determine the actual salary offered may include location, experience, or education.
Please note we are hiring for this role remote anywhere in the United States with the exception of California, Hawaii and Alaska.