At Eagle Foods we are builders. We are builders of brands, categories, and people. Eagle Foods enjoys a rich heritage with brands that have proven category leadership for more than 150 years. Eagle is a diversified food company producing and marketing sweetened condensed and evaporated milk, snacks and convenient meal solutions products. As a company, Eagle Foods is passionate about fostering an entrepreneurial spirit that boldly builds better people and better brands while focusing on the positive impact our company, our products and our people have on the world. Eagle Foods has a bold family of brands that consumers have come to rely on for decades, including Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk, Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk, PET® Milk, Popcorn Indiana, Cretors Popcorn, Helper and Suddenly Salad. Eagle Foods products are marketed and distributed across all U.S. retail channels, including grocery stores, club stores and mass-merchandisers, as well as foodservice and export, U.S. military, and private label business.
The Graphic Design Project Coordinator plays an important role in launch of new products by ensuring a smooth work flow as projects go from the internal & external customers to the internal cross functional product development team. This role ensures that packaging for projects get completed smoothly by working closely with internal and external parties to control the intake of requests, track priorities and manage the work flow of projects from start to finish so that new items launch on time. The position liaises with the brand marketing team, sales team, cross functional partners, outside packaging vendors and private label customers.
- Project Coordination (40%) – Responsible for coordinating and managing multiple packaging timelines across multiple groups and customers.
- Releases files to vendor, archives assets as released to print, and obtains copies of final assets post-production.
- Archives post-production files per production guidelines.
- Maintains the department’s project tracking database
- Tracks and reports the intake of requests.
- Tracks and reports job status.
- Tracks and reports job approvals
- Ensures completion of project brief templates prior to design team quality evaluation.
- Actively and efficiently catalog and manage all files related to packaging, i.e., dyelines, image assets, brand logo’s, fonts, etc.
- Proof and manage routing or projects to proper departments, vendors and clients as project dictates with an eye on project timing requirements and schedule steps accordingly for efficient timing.
- Production Artist – Responsible for revising files with requested revisions (mostly regulatory). Ensuring all files released to printed are print-ready.
- Actively initiate print vendor relationships to be involved and p to date on various specs required.
- Responsible to initiate customer relationships to be involved and up to date on various specs and processes required.
- Act as Brand Steward, ensure proper brand parameters are adhered to for each internal and private label brand.
- Ensures that all packaging needs/updates/requirements are made on time, and within the timeline specified of the greater overall product development time lime, to ensure on time product launches
- Occasionally design creative: 3D mockups, sell sheets, trade show signage using existing brand graphic assets. As well as off-site local press checks and photoshoot attendance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5+ years of CPG relevant experience.
- Regulatory knowledge required – Nutrition Facts, Ingredients, Claims, etc.
- Mac/Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign experience required
- Experience in creation and production of packaging graphics a plus.
- Accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Adaptability Business Acumen Collaboration Customer Focus
Dealing with Ambiguity Driving for Results Initiating Action Professional/Tech Know/Skills
Attention to Detail