Employment Duration: Full time
Enterprise Technology Architect
CPS Solutions, LLC
Remote-based or Brooklyn Park, MN
As full time, exempt, Enterprise Technology Architect with CPS Solutions, LLC you will gain an understanding of our Current State and then define the Target State Architecture and Strategy for our internal and SaaS technology data and applications solutions. Additionally, you will work as the Technical Product Owner in partnership with our Product Owners to define the technical strategy for our data driven products and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field
- 7+ years of experience in the Health Care sector, pharmacy management preferred
- 10+ years of experience architecting, designing and developing large scale data solutions
- 7+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing Data Warehouse solutions
- Acute understanding and experience of Data Science principals and implementation
- Demonstrated leadership experience driving change and adoption of strategy
- Proven experience leading teams resulting in the successful deployment of applications built on data platforms
- Advanced Relational Database (RDBMS) experience in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with report generation using tools such as Power BI, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft tools: Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams
All employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Time Off Plan, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
CPS Solutions, LLC Requirements:
All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS® team members. CPS® is also committed to a safe and drug free workplace. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.
About CPS Solutions, LLC:
Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, CPS Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS® helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS® helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.CPS.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, mental or physical disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.