Accurate Industries, a national leader in the distribution, installation, and maintenance of steam and sauna bathing environments, is searching for an eCommerce Architect in the dual areas of Product and Development.
This full-time, remote eCommerce Architect position will have hybrid responsibilities of Product Architecture and Development Architecture. Previous experience in a Distribution environment or similar is preferred but not required.
Product Architect Overview
Writes product copy to create meaningful content that engages customers and drives business across various eCommerce platforms. This highly collaborative role requires collaboration with the Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Design, and Analytics teams.
Development Architect Overview
Monitors eCommerce platforms and systems and resolves any complex issues. Innovates document design ideas that are shared with business stakeholders, ensuring alignment between the eCommerce system and business goals.
Brief Description of Responsibilities
- Writes creative, clear, concise, and brand-appropriate web copy
- Ensures the accuracy of the copy and product information, tracks and accounts for errors, and updates all copy as directed
- Responsible for writing and developing high-quality customer-focused eCommerce content, including persuasive copy for product pages and landing pages
- Coordinates information-gathering for all product attributes (i.e., weight, dimensions, size) and formats them to deliver accurate and relevant selling points to the customer
- Designs detailed solutions within the eCommerce UI & backend engineering team for eCommerce integrations technologies
- Works closely with domain architects and software development teams to support and guide solutions and educate teams on corresponding technical aspects
- Designs modifications to existing integrations while minimizing customization, creates reusable components, and eliminates redundancy in designs throughout the team's environment
- Investigates innovative technologies and techniques and research ongoing industry developments
When you join Accurate Industries, not only do you get to work with some great folks, but you’ll enjoy comprehensive benefits too.
- A caring company culture with a casual yet professional work environment
- PTO, holidays, and an annual paid community day to spend with a charity of your choice
- Company-subsidized Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plans available along with dental, vision, and company-paid group life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with annual company matching funds
We are proud to celebrate over 53 years of service to the bathing industry. Accurate Industries is uniquely comprised of technicians, designers, educators, and bathing specialists unified by a desire to advance steam and sauna for both residences and health and wellness facilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.