BMC works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 and customers and partners around the world to create their future. With our history of innovation, industry-leading automation, operations, and service management solutions, combined with unmatched flexibility, we help organizations free up time and space to become an Autonomous Digital Enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead.
BMC boasts a portfolio of industry leading solutions and services that help companies around the world in their digital transformation journeys. We are helping the world's most exciting brands run their businesses as they reinvent for the future by becoming an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
We are currently looking for a resourceful, energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate Senior Video Editor to join the BMC Software Brand Experience Video Studio!
As our Senior Video Editor, you will have experience in a post-production environment or comparable education/training, have a strong creative vision and a passion for delivering high quality content. We are looking for a competent editor, with narrative video experience, who can tell a compelling story visually.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Align with department and team leads on project priorities, plans, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with core team on brand storytelling and storyboard development.
- Enhance our brand experience design studio's reputation by accepting ownership of new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to projects.
- Work with our team leads to create engaging and exciting brand promotional pieces for internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's/Associates degree in Film, Media or Video Production, Cinematography, Videography, Digital Media, or Animation
- 3+ years in a fast-paced production agency or corporate video production
- Demo reel required - show us your best work!
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and some Photoshop
- Proficiency in Trapcode Suite, Element 3D, Plexus, Mocha or similar
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience and training in solid editing, and media/production management.
- Expert knowledge of editing HD video formats utilizing Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Experience incorporating motion graphics and animation.
- Excellent sound design and timing.
- Flexibility to travel on occasion
- Creative, flexible, self-driven, with motivation and enthusiasm to collaborate with our studio team.
- Excellent communication skills: diplomatic, professional, resourceful, patient, and friendly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas through sketches, renderings, graphics in a presentation environment.
- Able to multi-task, with strong organizational/planning skills, and attention to detail in a fast-paced, fluid and matrixes environment.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page .