Brinks Home is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the continental U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
We are currently seeking a determined and dynamic Graphic Designer. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and designing omni-channel marketing and brand materials, including but not limited to, digital, video, UI/UX, print materials, to acquire new customers, and retain current customers. This position requires a highly motivated individual that possess a sophisticated visual style, flexibility, and a compelling portfolio. This is a remote role, however candidate must work during CST business hours.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute the production of digital elements, wireframes, customer communications, and functional specifications for final release.
- Carry out the Brinks Home's visual design strategy across current and future brand identities and execute best-in-class creative for our brand across multiple media platforms and editorial formats.
- Translate business and marketing strategic objectives into creative digital designs that are impactful, clear, compelling, visually exciting, and emotionally engaging for internal and external audiences.
- Manage all design aspects of a project including photo studios, printers, vendors, and other third parties.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of the creative objectives and needs of project stakeholders.
- Attend meetings and speak to project status and updates, effectively communicating with your team and project stakeholders.
- Research creative trends in competitive markets and similar industries, applying that knowledge and learning to Brinks Home digital assets to elevate and expand our brand.
- Create wireframes, templates, and brand elements for ongoing use across future projects and internal/external client requests.
- Conceptualize, develop, produce, and deliver effective and cohesive advertising campaigns across multiple channels like web, digital, social, and email.
- Collaborate with internal teams to generate ideas, pitches, and proposals.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative attitude to produce sound solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Ideate, optimize, and iterate content based on past performance, audience, and channel nuances.
- Guard the visual brand integrity in all aspects of the creative process.
- Excel in the ability to take initiatives and bring narratives to life in a visual and strategic way.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Table
- Graphic Designer with 5+ years professional design experience.
- Must have an amazing portfolio that shows ability in typography, layout, use of photography and color, and exceptional creativity across all platforms.
- BS/BA in graphic design or related field. Not required, but preferred. Your experience and portfolio are what we're most focused on.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and print design, email marketing, print production, file formats, animation, and overall design best practices.
- Extreme proficiency in Mac-based Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign primarily-After Effects knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working with Brand Guidelines and Creative Briefs.
- Sharp eye for detail and quality-type, color and composition is your forte.
- Working norms:
- You like being part of a team and are happy and willing to work in a collaborative environment, but you also have the capacity to work independently & self-manage
- Strong time management and outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and quickly to a wide audience of stakeholders and situations
- Prepare and present work to Marketing leadership for approval
- Able to digest stakeholder feedback and effectively revise work
- Highly detail-oriented and organized delivering high-quality work with emphasis on quality control
- Accountability to deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize among running projects.
- Ability to learn quickly, produce in a fast-paced environment, and work well under pressure.
- A team player with an upbeat, positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
What We Offer
Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short- and Long-term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program.
What We Stand For
- Customer Focus
Brinks Home provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.