Headquarters: Dublin, Warsaw
spaceOS is on a mission to create human-centred connected workspaces. We believe that employees wherever they work from, should be able to seamlessly connect and interact with the tools and the workspaces around them.
We are obsessed with creating a simple and fully-integrated solution via our workplace experience platform, which is hosted on our secure cloud infrastructure and is capable of deeply integrating with a range of (hardware) systems (access control, elevators, resources) along with many industry leading software tools.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team and help us rule the #PropTech world designing our industry-disrupting web and mobile apps.
If you have experience in creating functional, and beautifully simple mobile and web applications, a passion for delivering, and great communication skills, we want to talk.
- Constantly seek to understand the user needs and expectations
- Collaborate with Product Management, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to define, evaluate, develop, and align on proposed solutions.
- Create process workflow diagrams and storyboards with an analytical and engineering mindset
- Craft simple and intuitive UI mockups and fully interactive prototypes to clearly demonstrate full user flows
- Assist in presentation of solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a world class user experience
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar (UX) role
- A passion for simple and elegant design
- Ability to quickly understand complex user needs and challenges
- Experience in creating low and high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes (Figma)
- Extension and maintenance of a full design system (Figma)
- Portfolio / Demonstrable aptitude of product design
- Strong communication skills and openness
- Own the quality and delivery of your projects, proactively communicate progress, and deliver on time.
- Formal User Research experience
- Experience in working in Figma
- Experience designing across all platforms: iOS, Android, and responsive web
- Ability to promote excellent design principles, approaches, and standards
- Fully remote working
- A key role in a high-growth, well funded, ambitious PropTech startup
- An experienced and international founder team
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works
- Apply with your CV and portfolio
- If your a good match, we will reach out
- Interview with one of our senior designers - 30 min
- Design challenge (offline) - 1-3h (maximum)
- Interview with the management - 2 x 45 min