RemoteStar is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer on behalf of our client based in the USA with a fully remote work policy.
The client is building an on-chain market for long-term debt. They are one of the first teams to build a liquidation-free debt market, unlocking safe DeFi borrowing for the vast majority of users.
About The Role - Senior UX Designer
The Senior UX Designer will participate in every stage of a fast-paced design and build process – from research, journey mapping, user flows, and exploratory design sprints, to wire-framing, prototyping, delivery of high-fidelity designs, and iteration with product and engineering through the development process.
- Own all design initiatives and processes.
- Design interfaces for complex DeFi applications.
- Gather and distil feedback from customers and partners into actionable updates.
- Work with the engineering team to continuously iterate on product design.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and multiple priorities; self-motivated, directed, and independent
- Understanding of DeFi concepts
- Proven ability to generate logical interfaces for complex systems
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, and proven experience using Sketch or Figma
- Believer in the “Less is more” design methodology
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup preferred
- Bachelor's degree in design, user experience, or related field preferred
What They Offer:
- Token Incentive Plan (TBD based on experience)
- Comprehensive insurance, flexible hours, unlimited vacation
- Fully remote position