Day to Day:
Under the direction/supervision of a Senior Designer or Director, you will collaborate in the development of innovative ideas for both 2D and 3D design footwear projects. You will utilize advanced design skills to create original design solutions and communicate/present design concepts to necessary parties. You will work with a design leader and category team to ensure feasibility of designs, budget, merchandising,, and overall program needs.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in texturing, computer graphics, 3D animation or graphic design
- Proven ability to apply and perform design skills, including; drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing and scale, layout, etc.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general
- Demonstrated high level of expertise using design software
- Strong illustration, digital painting, and conceptual skills
- Experience in texturing 3D models
- Knowledge of the 3D development pipeline
- Ability to consistently draw inspiration from real world references
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- File organization and time management skills
- Fundamental understanding of apparel and footwear anatomy
Software and other tools used:
- Adobe Photoshop