Are you a professional editor with a passion for personal development?
Do you have a desire to work with an innovative company making a difference in the world?
If you’re interested in being a part of a personal development/professional coaching company that has a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of people worldwide create a life they truly love living, and where you’ll be genuinely valued and appreciated, this may be the perfect position for you!
We are a fast-growing personal development/professional coaching company, and we’re on the lookout for a skilled editor to join our team.
This is a rare opportunity to showcase your skills as an editor in the fun and rewarding personal growth industry. You’ll receive invaluable training from our team of world-class leaders and difference-makers, and you’ll be supported in living your most fulfilling, expressive, and expansive life.
The Editor will edit engaging content for a variety of platforms in genres such as ads, live event trailers, sizzle reels, short motivational videos, comedy sketches, and testimonials. In this collaborative environment, you’ll work with the Creative Director to edit and execute on media intended to meet and exceed company goals and objectives. A successful candidate is a strong storyteller who can capture the authenticity of the styles listed above, while driving viewers to take action.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Create and produce high-quality content that includes video, music, b-roll, motion graphics, after effects and animation.
- Edit video content using Final Cut X and utilize sub-software systems such as Photoshop, Motion, and Adobe After Effects for video graphic design.
- Edit videos for a variety of lengths and a variety of platforms (including mixing sound)
- Manage digital footage archive
- Work with existing footage and assets to repurpose for further use
- Maintain consistency of the brand and adhere to brand standards with all content
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in video production and storytelling
- Edit footage, testimonials and key elements at live events as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Education / Experience
- Experienced editor with a proven track record for delivering top quality content at along with desired quantity as well
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in video production and editing (preferably with personal development experience) preferred
- Must submit a 5-minute trailer film reel which includes all work edited and produced. *The reel must be NO LONGER than 5 minutes. Reel must include graphics you have created.
Skills / Functional Competencies
- Advanced knowledge of video storytelling
- Editing in a documentary-style
- Produce high quality work on tight deadlines
- Advanced editing ability (video and sound)
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficient with a strong attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment where things can change quickly
- Can work autonomously
- Administrative competency – working with multiple departments for deliverables
- Must be proficient in Final Cut X, Photoshop, Motion, After Effects for video graphic design
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
- Must maintain positive attitude
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to deliver high quality and meet deadlines
- Must be resourceful enough to create powerful content at times when assets to create powerful content are limited
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume, cover letter, and reel to:
Salary: Full Time, $62,400. annually + benefits package (PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental,Vision, & 401k)
(Or we may consider an Independent Contractor willing to work up to 40 hours per week)