The School of Greatness inspires conscious achievers around the world to live greater in their life, love deeper in their relationships and leave a positive impact on their world. We pride ourselves on creating some of the most inspiring interviews, content and media in the world to help people achieve their potential, destroy self-doubt and chase their dreams. Our vision is a connected world of people who are living a life that they love. As part of that pursuit WE PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH! Live what we say. Over-deliver on our promises and operate with the highest integrity. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, our growing team reaches around the world. What started as a curiosity to interview one mentor for a few people to learn from, has grown to 200+ million downloads, over 5+ million social media followers and hundreds of thousands of students engaged in our books, courses, coaching programs, events and more.
HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:
Greatness Media is hiring a Freelance Video Editor who will be responsible for editing of audio and video content. You will work closely with our Production team and the other members of our product and marketing teams to transform ideas into long and short form video and audio content. Work assignments will be limited to 20 hours per week at $25 per hour. The ideal candidate has the ability to create content that tells compelling stories that appeal to a wide audience.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Meeting with creative teams to accomplish their production objectives
- Contributing creative ideas for videos that will help elevate the brand and message
- Editing a variety of audio and video projects including but not limited to product promotional videos, webinar trainings, testimonial interviews, promo clips for social media, ad read integrations, YouTube ads
- Editing videos and inserting text and graphics according to the theme of the video
- Selecting music and editing based on transitions
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred in digital media, cinematography, film studies or related field
- At least 3 years of editing experience
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, etc.
- Proven work experience editing extensive video and audio content
- Demonstrated video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a wide variety of projects
- Experience with a remote, start up and/or small team is ideal
- A positive attitude and loves to work with a team that is changing the world!
- The Freelance Editor reports directly to the Associate Producer Editors. You will work closely with all of the Greatness Media teams.
- All things creative take place at The School of Greatness studio in Century City just next to Beverly Hills. But, this position can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
- The typical work schedule is Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM with occasional weekend work.