UI/UX Designer/ Remote position
12 plus months Contract
Define the customer journey across multiple products. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the customer, initiate research studies to uncover specific customer problems, insights and opportunities. Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Merchandising, and Data Scientists, along with designers across customer journeys and product teams to shape the product vision. Mentors Designers and associate designers. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Minimum Position Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in B2B or B2C environments, implementing loyalty, personalization/eCommerce strategies
- Any previous experience to define, develop and document UX design and interaction requirements
- Highly analytical aptitude and proficient using data analysis
- Exceptional communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to lead and innovate across teams and organizations
- Experience mentoring other user experience professionals
- Demonstrated experience using strategy to solve complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
- Portfolio demonstrating user experience activities, processes and deliverables Strong understanding of analytics, target measurement and online/offline channel engagement attribution models
- Advanced skill with design tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS, etc.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate with UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Partner with digital stakeholders and consumer insight to develop the customer experience strategy and vision while communicating to company officers and senior management
- Provide leadership direction to direct and matrixed core team members, incorporating feedback from across all functions within the Digital Customer Program
- User Experience Practitioner
- Experienced in collaboration with partners (PD, PM, Dev, Scrum, etc)
- Highly experienced in creating wireframes/low fidelity designs and user journey maps
- Experienced in being an advocate for the end user
- Highly experienced in Agile methodologies
- Experience in facilitating / participating in workshops
- (preferred) Experience in user research - moderated / unmoderated testing (preferred), surveys, competitive analysis.
- (nice to have) Experience with design systems (or at least industry knowledge of what they are).
- Work Experience
- Understanding of customer communications. Example:
- Help files / instructional content.
- (nice to have) Experience in healthcare
- (nice to have) Experience with data and how to surface that data (dashboards).
- (preferred) Some experience in building something NEW..
- New app / product.
- Brand new feature in existing product.
- Anything where they had to break down the value of a feature and understand where in a customer's journey that feature should live.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: Ext 224 || Fax: || Email: || Website: ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.- provided by Dice